Hentai Bliss RPG 4 Hentai Bliss RPG 4

Haha, still fun to play even after so many years.

And for those wondering about the anime, it's Bible Black

Glory hole hentai RPG Glory hole hentai RPG

A fun way to play...

Ahaha! Beating by day 12... Hard to do it is. But fun to try none the less. A very good game. A couple of ideas in case you either decide to make an updated version, or even a new one. Perhaps you can add more features, like being able to buy something where she swallows. Or maybe the amount of cum that is shot out. Just a couple of suggestions, and I have favourited this game, simply because of its sheer awesomeness. I've seen your other work as well, and they are very good. I do hope to see more of your work in the future, my friend! :D

Kajio responds:

I did it during testing (but then I played probably over 20 times trying to test and find bugs or anything) but to win by day 12 you have to do it very well everytime.

I like the idea of upgrading the amount of cum. Probably wouldn't make it required or change the gameplay since not everyone like huge amounts of jizz, but that's the most realistic suggestion I've gotten, lol.

Thanks for the review and for the suggestion :)

Momentum Missile Mayhem 2 Momentum Missile Mayhem 2

Even Better Then the First One!

Now I truly cannot wait for a third one to come out. So much more shit to use. It's like defense heaven!!

Momentum Missile Mayhem Momentum Missile Mayhem

One of the Greatest Games Ever!

I really can't wait for a third one to come out! This game is probably one of the greatest defensive games to play! I commend this game!

Azumanga Druglord Game! Azumanga Druglord Game!

This was an awesome game!! make another one!

This is one of my favs now. No game like it could be better. If you make another one. Just add a few more days in to make it easier, but other than that, this game kicked ass!!